- Posted by:
About the Role:
3M are looking for an experienced HIS Clinical Specialist to join our team in Sydney with the primary responsibility of to provide expert support to the development and localisation of Computer Assisted Coding for the Australian market and providing clinical support to Codefinder Sites per territory responsibilities.
- Perform record review to establish common clinical terms, identify documentation issues in respect to developing logic for software development.
- Provide clinical support to telephone, email and written enquiry for 3M HIS Software products.
- Co-ordinate with Sales Specialist, and Technical Support Team, customer support requirements to ensure appropriate coverage and assistance for support in allocated territory
- Support Clinical Support Specialists in communicating, testing and recommending changes to HIS software systems in a team environment as required
- Customer on-site visits for training and support purposes.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date a record of customer contact and site activities to monitor activity and report back to the HIS team members
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Tertiary level qualification in Health Information Management
- Specific experience in clinical coding and or technical skills related to software management
- Team player essential
- Highly motivated, independent and innovative
- Solid planning, organisational and analytical skills
- Customer focused
- Strong time management skills
- High level of computer skills
- Strong interpersonal, team building and communication skills
- Experienced with hospital code audit processes
- Able to organise and run user training courses for HIS software products
- Flexibility to travel
Flexible working conditions are available including working from home.
If you have right skills and experience, please send your CV to Poorvi.email@example.com or call Poorvi Mehta on 0490437782 for a confidential discussion.
Attractive base salary and car allowance on offer.