- Posted by: Andrea Gall
Position Title: Assistant Director – Health Informatics
Salary Range: $122 108 - $131 044 per annum
Support the implementation of the integrated electronic Medical Record (ieMR) scheduled for implementation at Redcliffe Hospital in May 2024. The Assistant Director, Health Informatics will perform a key role of the senior Health Information Services team, which is responsible for overall management of digital patient information applications for the Redcliffe Hospital.
About the role
The primary purpose of the position is to assist the Director Clinical Health Information Services in the management and provision of Health Informatics, and act as an expert professional consultant in the area of Health Informatics and digital Patient Information applications, both within Redcliffe Hospital and to external agencies including Queensland Health and software vendors.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following values within the context of the “Key Accountabilities” found in the role description.
- Respect – demonstrates interpersonal savvy, manages conflict appropriately, communicates effectively and balances the needs of all stakeholders with utmost respect to all people at all times
- Teamwork – collaborates effectively, develops talent, values differences and builds effective teams to bring about best use of resources to deliver healthcare services
- Compassion – is patient / client focussed, demonstrates self-awareness and the effects of behaviour on others, deals with or manages ambiguity and complexity, demonstrates resilience in the delivery of patient services or support in the delivery of services to
- High Performance – cultivates innovation, is action oriented, drives results and supports Metro North Health's vision and purpose to exceed expectations of our patients and stakeholders
- Integrity – demonstrates sound decision quality, ensures accountability, demonstrates courage in the face of adversity and works effectively / manages complexity to ensure work output and decisions are ethical and invariably of a high standard
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers
Job ad reference number: RD500523
Close date: RD500523
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Enquiries: Michelle Cope (07) 3883 7029
Job Ad Reference: RD500523
Application Details: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-RD500523
Closing Date: Wednesday, 26 July 2023