- Posted by:
Breast Screen Data Manager
Latrobe Regional Hospital have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Health Information/Data Manager to join the Gippsland BreastScreen team on Full Time ongoing basis.
Reporting to the Program Manager this role plays an important role in efficient co-ordination and operation of Gippsland BreastScreen data services and such responsibilities based upon the BreastScreen Australia National Accreditation Standards and BreastScreen Victoria policies at Latrobe Regional Hospital.
The successful applicant will:
- Undertakes high level data entry and analysis for women who have attended assessment, been diagnosed with breast cancer and/or diagnosed with interval cancers.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability of communicating effectively with individuals at all levels of seniority, understanding and anxiety.
- Have the ability to be resourceful, work flexibly and problem solve to meet the unique needs of the service.
“IMPORTANT: All staff employed in the health care sector are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 (unless a valid exemption applies). Evidence of Vaccination (or exemption) will be required to be provided prior to commencement.”
Why work for LRH?
A leading Gippsland employer, Latrobe Regional Hospital is Gippsland's specialist referral and trauma centre located 150km east of Melbourne. We are a purpose-built teaching hospital caring for a population of more than 260,000 people.Our comprehensive range of services extends to emergency, intensive care, elective surgery, allied health, obstetrics, medical and radiation oncology at the Gippsland Cancer Care Centre, dialysis and aged care.
- A friendly and supportive team
- High quality patient care
- A collaborative and innovative working environment
- Modern Facilities
- Electronic Medical Records
Our unique difference:
- Regional lifestyle opportunities
- Access to excellent schools, health and transport services
- Generous salary packaging benefits, paid parental leave and flexible working conditions
- Expanding specialist services with future redevelopments & expansions
Our commitment to you:
LRH is recognized as a leading learning hospital providing ongoing career opportunities. We provide a safe and rewarding work environment for all of our staff and have made a long-term commitment to strengthen our organisational culture through leadership excellence, education and training.
Now is an exciting time to join our team with significant growth on the horizon.
Diversity and Inclusion
At LRH we value workforce diversity and inclusion, where individual uniqueness is embraced. We value diverse life experiences and the perspectives of our people, whilst providing high-quality health care to all members of our community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, cultural background, disability, or sexuality.
At LRH we are committed to providing positive employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background. LRH’s Koori Health Liaison Officer is available to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent applicants on (03) 5173 8653.
We at LRH strongly encourage people with disability and diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
If we can assist you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application for this role, please contact the People & Culture team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org noting your preferred method of communication and contact details and a member of the team will be in touch.