- Posted by:
South Eastern Private Hospital (SEPH) is a 192 bed facility with an Oncology, Medical/Oncology, Palliative Care, Rehabilitation and Mental Health focus and are conveniently located in the South Eastern suburbs at the intersection of Princes Highway & Eastlink in Noble Park. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The vision for SEPH is to be the foremost health facility delivering best practice inpatient and outpatient services in the South Eastern Melbourne corridor.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Clinical Coder to join our coding team on site.
Specialities include: Medical, Rehabilitation, Oncology, Mental Health & Palliative Care
We offer flexible working hours, free car parking and a staff recognition program
We are seeking self-motivated, experienced applicants.
- Successful completion of recognised Clinical Coding course (HIMAA or equivalent)
- Up to date knowledge and current experience using ICD-10-AM 11th Edition
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Minimum 3-5 years coding experience
- Understanding of private sector funding models
- Experience in the Private Health Sector
- Experience with the WEBPAS patient information system
- Experience using TURBOCODER
- Understanding of statutory reporting requirements
- Audit experience would be highly regarded
Salary is in accordance with the Health Professionals Enterprise Agreement
Health Information & Patient Administration Manager
Applications close: 11 April 2022