- Posted by:
South Eastern Private Hospital is a rapidly growing facility which offers a range of services including Mental Health, Rehabilitation, Medical/Oncology and Palliative Care. Our vision is to be the foremost health facility delivering best practice inpatient and outpatient services in the South Eastern Melbourne corridor. We are easily accessible from Eastlink and Monash Freeway as well as Princes Hwy and Heatherton Rd.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Clinical Coder to join our coding team on site.
Specialities include: Medical, Rehabilitation, Oncology, Mental Health & Palliative Care
We offer flexible working hours, free car parking and a staff recognition program
We are seeking self-motivated, experienced applicants.
- Successful completion of recognised Clinical Coding course (HIMAA or equivalent)
- Up to date knowledge and current experience using ICD-10-AM 12th Edition
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Minimum 3-5 years coding experience
- Understanding of private sector funding models
- Experience in the Private Health Sector
- Experience with the WEBPAS patient information system
- Experience using TURBOCODER
- Understanding of statutory reporting requirements
- Audit experience would be highly regarded
Salary is in accordance with the Health Professionals Enterprise Agreement.
Health Information & Patient Administration Manager
Applications close: 14 September 2022