- Posted by:
- Join a team that believes its people are its greatest asset.
- Permanent Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
- We offer a genuine commitment to work-life balance, learning and development
Peninsula Private Hospital is looking for an experienced Clinical Coder to join our coding team. We are looking for someone with a commitment to high quality coded data, expanding services, an increasingly diverse case mix, auditing and training opportunities. We offer a flexible work environment and extensive support network of Health Information Managers, Clinical coders, Clinical Documentation Specialists and educators.
We are committed to developing your coding skills and professional development is supported and encouraged.
- Recognised degree or qualification in ICD-10-AM coding
- Minimum 2 to 5 years hospital medical record coding experience covering a variety of specialties
- Experience in the use of 3M Codefinder software;
- Knowledge of health fund contracts and Australian Revised Diagnostic Related Groups (ARDRG);
- Sound IT skills
- Excellent organisational & communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise;
- Experience with Auditing
- Commitment to high standards of service through a continuous improvement focus;
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Langwarrin in Melbourne's southeast.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Affordable car parking facilities
All applications must be lodged online. Applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Courtney Finlay, Deputy HIS Manager