- Posted by:
Join an organisation where we Serve Something Greater; See Something Greater; and Strive for Something Greater!
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE:
Part time Maternity Leave position 4 days a week.
- Flexible, hybrid working arrangement available. Work from home and the office. Salary negotiable dependent on experience
If variety, flexibility and being part of an industry leading team is what you’re after, look no further! You will be working for a national network of not for profit private hospitals with a unique focus on coding quality. Our scanned medical records allow us to share resources and offer flexible working arrangements across the division.
Reporting to the Melbourne HIS Manager, you will undertake the following tasks:
- ICD-10 AM Clinical Coding and DRG assignment
- Forms Coordinator – coordinate the management of medical records forms including regular forms, meetings and liaising with external printers.
- HAC and PICQ reviews
- Documentation audits
- Liaise with CDI
- Participate in group education
WHY WORK FOR SVPHM:
You will join a high performing team and a workplace with relationships built on mutual trust and respect. We value our staff and offer professional advancement in a respectful, collaborative and learning environment.
- Join the St Vincent’s Health Australia Group, and work for a truly values based organisation, who operate across VIC, NSW and QLD
- Salary packaging available (pay less tax and increase your take home pay!)
- Gain access to discounted gym membership through Fitness Passport
- Option to join our workplace giving program, Give4Good
- A great work life balance with options to purchase additional leave
- Receive a staff discount on hospital admissions to any SVHA Private Hospital
- Our Albert St location is extremely close to Public Transport, train and tram stations are only minutes away.
- Close to Melbourne’s theatre and sporting districts. Think of bars and restaurants before hitting the town to see a show or a blockbuster at the MCG!
Your skills will include:
- Bachelor of Health Information Management or completion of Certificate IV in Clinical Classification
- Eligible for membership of the Health Information Management Association of Australia
- 3 years experience in ICD-10 AM Coding and DRG assignment
- Private hospital coding experience
- Excellent knowledge of DRG and grouping software
- Experience with medical record scanning software
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to self-motivate
ABOUT ST VINCENTS PRIVATE HOSPITAL MELBOURNE
Our experienced team of clinical professionals, care givers and support staff are equipped to provide the highest level of therapeutic, medical and surgical services. We work together to ensure patient safety, well-being and recovery. We are a not for profit Catholic private hospital which operates across four sites at Fitzroy, East Melbourne, Kew and Werribee.