- Posted by:
CLINICAL CODERS – PERMANENT AND CONTRACTORS
Since its inception in 2002, iMedX has been recognised as one of the leading business partners in the healthcare industry. iMedX’s success stems from our experienced in-house team who are able to provide a broad range of services to our clients across coding, auditing, education and clinical documentation improvement.
About the Position
We are seeking to further expand our Coding Team and have permanent and contractor roles for experienced Coders. This position will primarily work remotely from home, but there will be occasions where this role will require work to be completed on-site at client locations (not required for contractors).
To be successful in this Role
Our successful candidate would have the following:
- Bachelor of Health Information Management or equivalent tertiary qualification.
- Demonstrated high level experience and coding competency using ICD-10-AM and ACHI with a thorough understanding of the Australian Coding Standards, Casemix, DRGs and Activity Based Funding models. Minimum of 5 years coding experience including at a Tertiary hospital is preferable.
- Demonstrated experience in being able to adapt to different patient administration systems, record formats and coding applications (ie. Codefinder, Turbocoder or Turbogrouper).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a positive, detail orientated person with experience in a Coder role for a minimum of 5 years - preferably in a tertiary level setting.
- You will have highly proficient time management skills, be adaptable and committed to producing a high standard of work for our clients.
- Importantly you will be passionate about what you do, contribute and work well as part of a virtual team and be able to work independently.
What can we offer you?
- Above Industry standard salaries
- Bi-annual coder conference events (internal)
- Working from home
- Travel opportunities
- Opportunities across a broad range of health services, public and private, in Australia and New Zealand
- Exposure to a broad range of casemix and complexity
- Career progression and opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative environment