- Posted by:
CLINICAL CODING AUDITORS
Ramsay Health Care is Australia’s leading private health care provider with over 460 facilities in 10 countries including the UK, Europe, Asia, US and Australia.
Ramsay employs more than 80,000 people who are united around a common purpose of People Caring for People.
Entrepreneurial, innovative, optimistic and dynamic, Ramsay leaders have a vision to become the leader in health care – and that’s why we need new Clinical Coding Auditors to contribute to Ramsay’s digital transformation.
Multiple roles exist for Clinical Coding Auditors to join our National Health Information Management team in various locations across Australia.
Determined to be leaders in health information management, our Clinical Coding Auditors will promote best practice through:
- Pioneering methods in predictive analytics by undertaking clinical coding auditing
- Contributing to the development and improvement of frameworks, systems, analytics and processes
- Perpetuating a culture of accountability, good documentation, learning and continuous improvement
- Embracing strong cross-team communication and collaboration to reduce duplication, share learnings and increase efficiency
Ramsay Health Care’s genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and learning and development programs has enabled us to be an industry leader and a sought-after employer.
We offer competitive salary commensurate to candidates with proven clinical coding auditing experience starting from $105, 000 plus superannuation.
Be part of the team to revolutionise data collection in the predictive analytics space by embracing new technologies and methods.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and facilitation skills
- Influential – proven ability to leverage internal and external resources, handle conflict and influence stakeholders
- Hands-on – willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- Lead by example – you embrace changes in coding standards/practices and technology, enthusiastically educating and guiding your colleagues
- Strong sense of ownership, accountable for outcomes
Central to these roles is the ability for our candidate to understand, embrace and embed the ‘Ramsay Way’ culture into initiatives and ensure alignment to projects and deliverables.
Your Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated understanding and application of clinical coding using the current ICD-AM/ACHI and ACS
- Certificate IV in Clinical Classification, or equivalent
- Certificate in External Clinical Coding Auditing, or equivalent experience
- Excellent computer literacy and communication skills
- Commitment to the achievement of excellent outcomes, with a strong sense of accountability
Nice to Have
- Associate Diploma or Bachelor of Applied Science, Medical Record Administration or Health Information Management, or equivalent
- Eligible for membership with the Health Information Management Association of Australia
As a part of Ramsay Health Care’s ongoing response to the pandemic and commitment to the health and wellbeing of the community, successful applicants are required to provide evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 (including the booster) using a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation prior to commencement.
For enquiries about this role, please contact:
Regional Health Information Managers
Letalia Thornberry (WA &SA) – ThornberryL@ramsayhealth.com.au 0437 257 711
Belinda Torney (VIC) – TorneyB@ramsayhealth.com.au 0409 149 366
Jo Moss (NSW) – MossJ@ramsayhealth.com.au 0438 276 766
Gina Banfield (QLD) – BanfieldG@ramsayhealth.com.au 0448 218 585
CLOSING DATE: 10 June 2022 at COB