- Posted by:
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Position Classification: Health Mgr Lvl 1
Remuneration: $78079 - $105030 per annum
Hours Per Week: 16
Requisition ID: REQ362583
Ensuring timely and accurate clinical coding, leading processes to improve the accuracy of coding through mentoring, audits, education, query processes, error correction, continuous clinical documentation improvement, coded data analysis and activity-based funding education.
The successful applicant can work from home - location flexible - but they are based at Tweed
If you have:
- Experience coding at an advanced senior level in a health facility using the current edition of ICD-10-AM, and extensive knowledge of Australian Coding Standards, DRGs and activity based funding
- High level of experience with 3M encoder, patient administration systems, electronic medical records, Microsoft Office suite and data analysis software
We can offer you:
- Diverse career pathways
- Professional and personal development
- Help with further study and education
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Opportunities to start or build a career, or re-enter the workforce
- Challenging, inspiring and rewarding roles, and
- The opportunity to make a difference!
Where you’ll be working
Tired of big cities? Want to start your days sitting on your deck in the sun, enjoying a cup of coffee and listening to the birds? Or would you rather have a surf or a walk along the sand before work? Wonderful beaches, world heritage-listed national parks, hinterland villages, great food and fine wine, excellent private and public schools, warm and friendly staff are all waiting for you on the North Coast.
“A healthy community through quality care”
For more information visit Northern NSW Local Health District
Northern NSW Local Health District embraces the diverse skills and perspectives that our people bring to the workplace. We foster inclusiveness and diversity to help us deliver quality care to our community.
Enquiries: Tarryn Woods on Tarryn.Woods@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 14 December, 2022