- Posted by:
Join the service planning team to understand our public sector health clients population need and determine the optimal health future system to deliver innovative, safe and high-quality care.
The role of Service Planner will focus on identifying, prioritising, reviewing and/or refining health service data for our clients. This information will inform the development of service strategies, service or entity plans, stream plans and models of care for health service providers.
This will be achieved through analysis of data sets and by working collaboratively with health services, community and consumers, GPs, other health care clinicians, government and non-government agencies.
Work alongside the Director of Health Services Planning and senior services planners to inform development of strategies, underpinned by robust data analytics and projections.
Destravis is an industry leading planning, design and consulting firm specialising exclusively in health sector projects. We strive to keep abreast of clinical, digital and design innovations and foster a culture of learning, research and knowledge sharing. With over 11 years in business, we have a solid reputation of high-quality solutions, integrated health services plans, and creating functional, efficient clinical spaces.
Due to this reputation, we have number of existing projects across Australia and New Zealand for public and private health sector clients. This role provides the right candidate with an opportunity to be part of exciting health projects with a career trajectory will be tailored to the qualities of the candidate. Dedicated health specialists will be rewarded with competitive salary, opportunity to work on some of the largest, most exciting health projects in the country across many of the health service provider organisations. Join our team of industry-leading experts to hone your own expertise in clinical data and health information analytics.
- Receive, review and manipulating various data sets to gain a complete and accurate understanding of service planning context, demographics, health need and future activity projections
- Develop, source and utilise industry-accepted functional benchmarks, performance benchmarks and modelling methodologies, or creating new ones where they are outdates or non-existent
- Review of available client material including Models of Care, Clinical Service Plans and other strategy documents
- Facilitate / participate in meetings to interrogate and analyse data and findings
- Formulate organisational and service strategies
- Development of or key input into key deliverables including background papers and health service plans.
- Developed technical skills in the analysis, reporting and ongoing review of data related to health service need/ demand and capacity/ supply, using routine health data collections, projection tools and projection guidelines
- Extensive proven expertise and experience in developing, managing and coordinating the development of health planning activity
- Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. public health, health service management, epidemiology etc. )
- Extensive experience in health-related industry and / or clinical qualifications will be well regarded.