- Posted by:
Reference Number: 635: Coding Coordinator
Employment Type: On Going Full Time (FT)
Location: Northern Health (All Campuses)
About Northern Health:
As an organisation we have a clear focus on how we service and partner with our community, including our strategy of helping the community stay well when at home. Our reputation of community minded, inclusive and progressive is matched to none.
Northern Health is located in the rapidly growing northern suburbs with projected growth the biggest in the state. With a booming, culturally rich and diverse community, and less than an hour’s drive from the CBD, Melbourne’s North is fast becoming the place to be!
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated Health Information Manager to join the team at Northern Health in the role of Coding Coordinator. We are seeking a dedicated Coding Coordinator to lead the coding team within Northern Health. This role will be based in Health Information Services and work closely with the Operations Manager Coding and Casemix. The position is responsible for the coordination of the coding portfolio within the Coding and Casemix Service.
- Bachelor of Health Information Management
- Extensive coding experience within a medium to large complex health service.
- Staff management experience within a medium to large complex health service is preferred.
We can offer:
- Health and Wellbeing programs, including our new ‘Thrive’ program
- Flexibility in the workplace and extra leave options and support
- An inclusive and culturally safe space
- Access to salary packaging, EAP, and our online library.