- Posted by:
Work in an environment that offers:
- Hybrid work model - combination of working from home and in the office
- A supportive environment for career progression and development
- An opportunity to work with a leading regional health service
Position Title: Contracts Manager
Salary per fortnight (exc. super): $3,571.40
Hours per fortnight: 80 with an ADO every 4 weeks
Employment Status: Ongoing Full Time
Other requirements: COVID-19 Vaccination
The Contract Manager will:
Provide proficient Specialist Procurement Services including leading a team in the negotiation, preparation and management of contracts, agreements and tenders relating to the procurement of goods and services for expenditure categories within Bendigo Health and Mildura Base Public Hospital (MBPH);
- Provide Specialist Procurement Services across Loddon Mallee Region Health Services as required;
- Reduce present supply costs and limit future increases across Bendigo Health and MBPH;
- Ensure all Bendigo Health purchasing policies, protocols and practices comply with Health Share Victoria Purchasing and the Office of Public Records Policies.
Our 700 bed state of the art hospital was built in 2017. We are a leader in regional health care, combining outstanding services with a strong education, training and personal development culture. We have all of the latest technologies allowing our 5000 staff to deliver Excellent Care to Every Person, Every Time. Remuneration is in accordance with Victorian Public Health Enterprise Agreements and generous salary packaging arrangements are offered to all staff. Bendigo Health offer:
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Salary Packaging
- Financial relocation support available for eligible applicants
- Reimbursements for the cost of obtaining any required pre-employment checks (Police Check, WWCC and/or NDIS Worker Screening Check)
- Staff health and wellbeing programs
- Access to recommended immunisations
- Smoke free environment
If successful for a position at Bendigo Health you must provide evidence of your full immunisation record as part of the on boarding process.
The Finance and Resources Division is responsible for financial functions, including reporting, budgeting, forecasting, performance monitoring and analysis, together with our procurement, materials management and facilities management functions. The division also includes Health Information Services with key roles in medical record management, clinical documentation, freedom of information, and external data reporting requirements. These are essential non-clinical services providing high-quality support, advice, monitoring and compliance functions. The team are focussed on delivering the strategic vision within their responsibilities and on assisting the organisation operationally.
Bendigo is one of Victoria’s fastest growing making regional cities it a great city to live and work in. Bendigo provides services for the region’s population of over 300,000 and so the city offers excellent schools, shopping and cultural precincts, sporting facilities and various tertiary facilities. We can offer generous flexible working arrangements - giving you more time to enjoy the fantastic restaurants, beautiful parks, walking trails and wineries within our region.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bendigo Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and social inclusion and encourage people from a diverse cultural background, people with disabilities and or Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people to apply.