- Posted by:
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- The Manager Corporate Records is responsible for the strategic corporate record management framework and corporate record keeping functions across Mercy Health
- Flexible position based across Mercy Hospital for Women in Heidelberg and Werribee Mercy Hospital with some travel to offsite facilities required and working from home flexibility available.
- Full time permanent position
- Responsible for reviewing, streamlining and creating consistent record keeping practices across the organisation that are aligned to a centralised strategy
- Working with senior management teams to assess both the risk and cost of holding vast amounts of unstructured records and data
- Engage key stakeholders and build active collaboration to identify areas to reduce duplication and waste in record storage keeping processes, account and vendor management
- Tertiary qualifications in records management or a relevant discipline and /or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and staff management
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in managing corporate or health records and developing and implementing innovative solutions.
Mercy Hospitals Victoria Ltd incorporates:
- Mercy Hospital for Women, a major public hospital and specialist referral centre for obstetric, neonatal and gynaecological needs.
- Werribee Mercy Hospital, a general hospital providing comprehensive care to the rapidly growing western suburbs of Melbourne. This hospital is currently undergoing significant expansion with a number of exciting capital projects already underway and in planning.
- Mercy Mental Health provides adult mental health services across the south west Melbourne area
- Mercy Palliative Care, a community-based palliative care service offering support in the North and West Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
- O’Connell Family Centre, one of three early parenting centres in Victoria
- Mercy Health Albury, a major provider of subacute (general) health services in the Albury–Wodonga and surrounding areas
- Mercy Care Centre Young, a 26-bed health service providing a range of outpatient, community health and aged care services for the people of Young and surrounding regions
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation grounded in a 2,000-year tradition of caring for others. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy Health is made up of more than 9,500 people who provide acute and subacute hospital care, aged care, mental health programs, maternity and specialist women's health services, early parenting services, home care services and health worker training and development.
Mercy Health is proud to be recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the WGEA.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Mercy Health recognises that many people want to work somewhere that is more than ‘just a job.’ With a values based culture, Mercy Health offer a generous range of benefits to support you to maintain a healthy work/life balance. These include:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Camp Australia School Holiday Program
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A range of discounts available across a diverse portfolio of financial, healthcare, travel and other services
We focus on caring for our staff members and those important to them. We support all staff to be their authentic selves at work through Whole Self @ Mercy Health - our network group for LGBTIQ staff and allies.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
Mercy Health is committed to the safety of all children and vulnerable people across our services. We recognise the importance of listening to the voice of children and vulnerable people and have a zero tolerance of any form of abuse and neglect.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check. Mercy Health may conduct additional background checks subject to current legislation.
Mercy Health is committed to public health and safety measures that protect the health and lives of our people and the individuals and communities we serve. As a Catholic organisation we believe in the principle of the common good and as such we expect our staff to participate in immunisations/vaccinations to safeguard the most vulnerable.