- Posted by:
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Health Manager Lvl 1
Remuneration: $78,079.00 - $105,030.00 per annum
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ352370
The Tweed Hospital is seeking a Deputy Health Information Manager to manage medical record operations and administration within the Clinical Information Department. Managing all aspects of medical record forms control, including support for new or amended forms, medical record scanning and quality control activities, paper record retrieval, tracking and storage, information release for ongoing patient care and operational assistance to the Department Manager.
If you have:
- Successful completion of degree (or equivalent) in Health Information Management or Medical Record Administration and/or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in leading and managing a medical record team in a hospital setting
- Experience and excellent skills in the use of multiple complex software applications including patient administration, Electronic Medical Records (eMR) and Microsoft Office
We can offer you:
- Diverse career pathways
- Professional and personal development
- Help with further study and education
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Opportunities to start or build a career, or re-enter the workforce
- Challenging, inspiring and rewarding roles, and
- The opportunity to make a difference!
Northern NSW Local Health District embraces the diverse skills and perspectives that our people bring to the workplace. We foster inclusiveness and diversity to help us deliver quality care to our community.
Enquiries: Tarryn Woods on Tarryn.Woods@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 15 November 2022