- Posted by:
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Health Mgr Lvl 2
Remuneration: $100107 - $118735 per annum
Hours Per Week: 38hrs
Requisition ID: REQ309989
Northern New South Wales Local Health District is seeking a (Health Manager Lvl 2) Clinical Coding Auditor/Educator, To implement and undertake a continuous coding audit plan at a district wide, facility and individual coder level and recommending options for continuous improvement.
If you have:
- Recent clinical coding experience at tertiary level using ICD-10-AM and ACHI with a thorough understanding of the Australian Coding Standards
- Demonstrate a high level understanding of Casemix, DRGs and Activity Based Funding models and their application within the health system
- Demonstrated understanding and use of Patient Administration Systems (PAS), 3M Encoder and PICQ
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage a high workload to meet productivity targets and strict deadline
We can offer you:
- Diverse career pathways
- Professional and personal development
- Help with further study and education
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Opportunities to start or build a career, or re-enter the workforce
- Challenging, inspiring and rewarding roles, and
- The opportunity to make a difference!
Northern NSW Local Health District embraces the diverse skills and perspectives that our people bring to the workplace. We foster inclusiveness and diversity to help us deliver quality care to our community.
Enquiries: Contact Patricia Spillane on Trish.Spillane@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 23 May 2022