- Posted by:
Forms Designer – Ballarat
Full time – 80 hours per fortnight with ADO
Fixed term 12 months until December 2023
About Grampians Health
Grampians Health was established 1 November 2021, bringing together Edenhope and District Memorial Hospital, Stawell Regional Health, Wimmera Health Care Group and Ballarat Health Services to deliver safe, sustainable, healthcare tailored to changing workforce and community needs, for the long term.
This partnership follows years of strong collaboration and close partnerships between the four health services. Together, we will deliver better healthcare, enhance services and advance careers, closer to home, now and into the future.
A career with Grampians Health means you are connected and are part of a team providing quality healthcare to rural and regional communities. Our communities are diverse, as is our workforce, with expert clinical staff from across the world choosing to live and work in our beautiful region.
Grampians Health provides acute, maternity, mental health, allied health, aged care, administration and support services. This means your career will be as diverse and rewarding as you strive to be.
About the role
The Forms Design role is responsible for the design and build of clinical forms in collaboration with the clinical user to support patient care and meet clinical documentation standards. The role will support the transition to electronic forms within the current Digital Medical Record, contributing to organizational readiness for an Electronic Medical Record (EMR). This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated professional with skills and aptitude in the areas of forms and process design.
- Design, build, and modify electronic forms within BOSSnet.
- Design and modify clinical paper forms as required.
- Ensure all new and revised forms comply with internal and external standards
- Work in close collaboration with Forms HIM, BOSSnet Business Analysts, regional partners and HIS Operations Manager to coordinate Digital Medical Record (DMR) content.
- Health Information Committee secretariat.
Key selection criteria include:
- Skills in electronic form/web design and build
- Excellent attention to detail, thoroughness and follow through
- Excellent interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- Intermediate to Advanced level skills in Microsoft Word and Publisher
- Qualified Health Information Manager (desirable)
Grampians Health Culture & Benefits
At Grampians Health, we recognise our staff are our greatest asset. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our staff, patients, residents, visitors, volunteers and contractors at all sites.
- Flexible work arrangements and purchase leave opportunities
- Salary packaging for living expenses such as rent/mortgage plus meals, entertainment & holidays
- Discounted on-site parking
- Access to discounted health club membership
- Staff rewards and recognition programs
Ballarat is the largest centre in Western Victoria and the states fastest growing inland city. Dubbed Australia’s most liveable city in 2020, Ballarat is home to first class education, fine dining and boutique shopping. Uniquely located within easy access to Melbourne, Geelong, Bendigo and the Western district, Ballarat is blessed with some of Australia’s most significant heritage buildings and natural landscapes.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Pauline Basilio HIIM Manager, on 5320 4861, or via email Pauline.Basilio@bhs.org.au for a confidential discussion.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory police records check, immunisation clearance and Working with Children check and/or NDIS Worker Screening Check.
All employees must be willing and able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required, which at a minimum is a surgical mask. Additional PPE requirements are role-dependent.
Grampians Health is a child safe organisation, committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
Grampians Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (or questioning), intersex and asexual LGBTQIA+.