- Posted by: Andrea Gall
Health Information Manager
- Full-time ongoing opportunity | Monthly ADOs
- Flexibility and work-life balance | Supportive team culture
- Make a difference in the lives of young people and their families/carers
Your new role:
- Undertake activities to ensure that Orygen meets requirements in the collection, use, evaluation and management of health information
- Undertake clinical coding and quality improvement activities
- Develop and deliver education and training packages for clinical and non-clinical staff
- Undertake audits and report on findings
- Assist to enable organisational readiness for Activity Based Funding
- Focus on the expanding Orygen Recovery (YPARC) and transformation project
- Bachelor of Health Information Management or equivalent and eligible for membership of Health Information Management Association of Australia
- Experience in clinical coding, auditing and quality activities
- Knowledge of activity based funding
- Previous experience with health information systems and processes, and reporting
Benefits of working with Orygen Specialist Program:
- Join us during this inspiring time of growth and transformation - career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals
- Receive supervision and support with professional development
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance working in a supportive and collaborative team
- Competitive remuneration, salary packaging, and onsite parking
If you are looking for a challenging role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, connect with us via the details below.
Please note: recruitment is ongoing, with interviews commencing as soon as suitable applications are received. Advertising may cease prior to the closing date.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check, and where applicable, Working With Children Check (WWCC). All RMH employees are required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment including evidence of vaccination against COVID-19 (3 doses) and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine (mandatory for all clinical and or patient facing roles) prior to commencement. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.