- Posted by: Andrea Gall
Work in an environment that offers
- A supportive environment for career progression and development
- An opportunity to work with a leading regional health service
- A dynamic and growing health service that embraces new technologies
Position Title: Health Information Manager
Classification: YA65 - YA68
Salary per hour (exc. super): $43.68 - $50.21
Hours per fortnight: up to 80 (including ADO every 4 weeks)
Employment Status: Fixed Term Part Time or Full time (until March 2024)
Other requirements: COVID-19 Vaccination
Reporting to the Manager Development and Systems Mental Health Team, the purpose of this position is to provide leadership and direction on the use of management of clinical data and health information across the Mental Health directorate in relation to:
- Accurate and timely collection and interrogation of data, including error correction
- Monitoring and analysis of data to understand and optimise performance
- Reporting of data to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and support services development
- Improving the governance and integrity of data processes.
Bendigo Working for Bendigo Health
Our team love working with us, and it’s easy to understand why. We’ve got a fantastic range of benefits for our employees, including:
- Excellent financial support for relocation, if you’re moving to join our team
- Generous salary packaging opportunities, to increase your take-home pay each fortnight
- Flexible working arrangements, with opportunities to work full-time or part-time
- Visa sponsorship for you and your family, if you need it
- Experienced and supportive leaders, who genuinely care about their team
- Staff health and wellbeing programs
- Genuine opportunities to broaden your skillset, and progress in your career
- An independent and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- A terrific staff discount program, across health insurance, banking and local businesses
On top of all this, our Mental Health and Wellbeing team are supported by our Mental Health Professional Development Unit. They provide our team with education, professional development, career-planning and supervision opportunities. If you have aspirations to grow in your career, or gain different experiences in your clinical practice, we’ll help you find the way.
Living in Bendigo
Situated in the beautiful Greater Bendigo region, Bendigo offers excellent schools, shopping and cultural precincts, sporting and recreational facilities. We can offer generous flexible working arrangements - giving you more time to enjoy the fantastic restaurants, beautiful parks, walking trails and recreational activities within our region.
If you’re relocating to our region, we’re here to help you. We will provide you with generous financial support, to help cover the cost of your move. We’ll also provide you and your family with practical, on-the-ground assistance to get settled, by connecting you with important services such as real estate, childcare, education, sport and community groups. We want your move to be stress-free, so you can focus on settling into your new role, and enjoying the amazing lifestyle on offer here.
We’d love to hear from you! Click APPLY NOW and follow the prompts. Please ensure that you attach a cover letter and an up-to-date copy of your resume.
Need more information? Please contact Rachel Campman on 03 5454 6366
Diversity and Inclusion
Bendigo Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and social inclusion and encourage people from a diverse cultural background, people with disabilities and or Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people to apply.