- Posted by:
Health Information Manager
- Take on a true leadership role as part of Australia’s largest private healthcare provider.
- 8-month fixed term role - opportunity for job extension due to the expansion of services at Peninsula Private Hospital!
- Full-Time or Part-Time opportunity.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our administration team and provide a service in all aspects of health information management, including coding, data reporting, quality projects, privacy and medico legal support.
In this role you will be joining an excellent team and will be supported by the Chief Health Information Manager. You will also have access to a national network of health information managers, clinical documentation specialists and clinical coding education and auditing experts.
You will be a Health Information Manager with highly developed communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability engage and influence a range of stakeholders at all levels.
You will also bring:
- Degree in Health Information Management or equivalent
- Clinical coding experience (minimum 2-5 years covering a variety of specialties)
- Membership (or eligible) with the HIMAA
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently to achieve results
- Self-motivated in learning and the development of others
- Advanced data collection and analysis skills using Excel
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Langwarrin in Melbourne's southeast.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Affordable car parking facilities
All applications must be lodged online. Applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For enquiries, please contact:
Courtney Finlay, Deputy HIS Manager