- Posted by:
Health Information Manager
- Join a dynamic team, be part of a large mental health service that is undertaking transformation
- A position is available with the Quality, Planning and Innovation Unit: Planning and Informatics Team at NorthWestern Mental Health
Join NorthWestern Mental Health and collaborate with a team of experienced Health Information Managers in undertaking transformation change including preparation for the new mental health Activity Based Funding model and reforms across Victoria.
Your new team:
- We are a team working across NWMH that governs health information across the services.
- Reporting to the Manager Planning and Informatics you will also be part of the broader NWMH Health Information Management team that ensures there is a consistent approach across NWMH in the governance of health information
- You will be working closely with the NWMH HIM - ABF lead to implement the ABF readiness action plan
About your new role:
- Ensuring systems are in place to address data integrity for collection, processing, reporting and monitoring of the clinical information and service activity required to support funding reform across mental health services
- Co-ordinate and support key health information governance across the system
- Actively engage, communicate and participate in local service initiatives to ensure all staff understand the requirements for ABF
- You are a dynamic and collaborative Health Information Manager interested in undertaking activities to ensure that the organisation meets its requirements in the new mental health funding reform
- A commitment to ongoing learning and active participation in your own professional development by engaging in available learning opportunities within the service, as well as being committed to sharing your knowledge with colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A Values based organisation offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement, including training and research opportunities, and access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs for full time staff (That’s an additional day off every month!), discounted onsite car parking, close to public transport.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check, and where applicable, Working With Children Check (WWCC). All RMH employees are required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment including evidence of vaccination against COVID-19 (3 doses) and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine (mandatory for all clinical and or patient facing roles) prior to commencement. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.