- Posted by:
Health Information Manager
Mid West Area Mental Health Service (MWAMHS)
- Join a dynamic team and be part of a large mental health service that is undergoing transformation and growth
- Full-time, ongoing position
- Located across Mid-West Melbourne
Come work with MWAMHS and collaborate with a team undertaking transformation change including preparation for the new mental health Activity Based Funding model and reforms across Victoria.
Your new team:
- We are a team working to lead the governance and management of health information across MWAMHS
- We are preparing for the introduction of transformation and Activity Based Funding across mental health
- In return, you will be supported to understand mental health service delivery and funding models
- Work closely in collaboration with a variety of multidisciplinary clinical, IT, executive and administrative professionals
About your new role:
- Lead and support the operational management of health information across various mental health settings
- Ensure systems and initiatives are in place to address data integrity of clinical information and service activity
- Actively engage, communicate and participate in local service initiatives to support the service in transitioning through change and new developments
- You are a dynamic and collaborative Health Information Manager interested in undertaking activities to ensure that the organisation meets its requirements in the new mental health reform
- A commitment to ongoing learning and active participation in your own professional development by engaging in available learning opportunities within the service, as well as being committed to sharing your knowledge with colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to bring your experience and understanding of the health sector and effectively apply it to this role at MWAMHS
- A Values based organisation offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement, including training and research opportunities, and access to mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs for full time staff (That’s an additional day off every month!), discounted onsite car parking, close to public transport.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
Please clearly indicate in your cover letter the Area Mental Health Service(s) for which you would like your application to be considered. You may list more than one and are encouraged to do so due to the popularity of the positions. Detail regarding AMHS (s) with current vacancies are included in the table within the position description.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check, and where applicable, Working With Children Check (WWCC). All RMH employees are required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment including evidence of vaccination against COVID-19 (3 doses) and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine (mandatory for all clinical and or patient facing roles) prior to commencement. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination