- Posted by: Andrea Gall
- Come and join Victoria's largest health service
- Support academic research, education, training & supervision
- Ongoing training, guidance and support provided by our Coding Advisor team
An exciting opportunity exists for suitably qualified clinical coders to join our expanding team in permanent roles.
We currently have multiple ongoing full-time and part-time positions available. If successful, you would be based at either Dandenong Hospital or Monash Medical Centre, Clayton and have the flexibility to work remotely in addition to on site.
- Bachelor of Health Information Management or Clinical Coder qualification and eligible for HIMAA registration
- Ability to work both in an unsupervised self-directed environment and within a self-managed team
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply
- Relevant computer technical skills applicable to Clinical Coding Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous coding experience in a health facility