- Posted by:
TOGETHER, WE CAN CREATE OUTSTANDING!
Health Information Services - multiple roles
Health Information Manager - Data Integrity & Reporting (1.0 EFT)
Health Information Manager/Data Analyst - Timely Emergency Care Collaborative (0.5 EFT)
- Information Services
About GV Health
At GV Health we are so much more than a regional health service. As the largest employer in the region, we work with purpose and pride and are committed to respecting and embracing diversity, inclusion and accessibility for our people and community.
It is an exciting time to join our GV Health team! We are currently in the midst of an exciting $229 million transformation of our Graham Street site, which comprises of a five-storey Inpatient Unit building, expansion of our current theatre capacity, new Critical Care Unit, a state of-the-art Dialysis Unit and an extension of the current Emergency Department.
If you would like to take a virtual tour of the Shepparton campus please click here. To find our more information about GV Health you can visit http://www.gvhealth.org.au/
About the role
Health Information Manager - Data Integrity & Reporting
An exciting opportunity exists in the Information Service for a Data Integrity and Reporting Health Information Manager. This role reports to the Manager, Data and Reporting.
You will be responsible for supporting GVH statutory reporting obligations by: assisting departments to capture and amend patient level data; facilitation of data entry; staff training; data evaluation pre and post submission; develop and present education to all staff; and completing internal data report development, preparation and analysis.
Health Information Manager/Data Analyst - Timely Emergency Care Collaborative
The Timely Emergency Care Collaborative is an exciting and innovative project for the Victorian health system. GVH is working with 13 other health services, in partnership with the department, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and a local and international expert faculty with the shared goal of improving the timeliness of emergency care across the Victorian health system.
The Health Information Manager/Data Analyst - Timely Emergency Care Collaborative duties will include:
- Providing Project Managers/Improvement Advisers with timely data relating to Timely Emergency Care Collaborative
- Informing system configuration and user support to facilitate the accurate and timely collection of patient level data.
- Implementing data mapping to facilitate data submission
- Facilitating accurate and timely data collection by clinicians and/or administrative staff with GV Health through training and information system support.
We are looking for
- Relevant qualifications in Health Information Management/eligibility for membership of the Health Information Management Association of Australia, or appropriate experience in data analysis
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve data quality issues and initiate data quality improvement processes. Ability to work as part of a team and liaise with multi-disciplinary staff.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly in MS Office Excel
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with demonstrated capacity to communicate and negotiate with a variety of staff across GV Health
Our offer to you:
- Generous salary packaging, subsidised staff parking and discounted leisure memberships
- Flexible work practices and options to purchase additional leave to help create some important work/life balance
- Professional development and study leave to help reach your learning and career goals
- Social club membership offering a range of events, functions and local community discounts
- Our CREATE Outstanding reward and recognition program
Great things happen here in Shepparton. If you would like to learn more about what it is like to work, live and play in the Shepparton region please click here.
Applications close: 23 November 2022
For more information please contact Anne Mckenzie on 48043341
Vaccination against COVID-19 and Influenza (where mandated) is a mandatory requirement for this role.
All appointments are made subject to satisfactory police check and Victorian ‘Employee’ Working with Children’s Check. Completion of a Commonwealth of Australia Statutory Declaration is required prior to commencement. GV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Recruitment agencies should note that GV Health does not accept agency resumes. GV Health is not responsible for any fees related to any unsolicited resumes submitted by Recruitment Agencies.