- Posted by: Andrea Gall
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated Health Information Manager/Data Manager to join the Datasets Reporting Unit team at Northern Health.
The successful applicant will assist in the coordination of Northern Health statutory datasets including monitoring, transmission, reconciliation and data integrity audits.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a Health Information Management / Data Management role within a medium to large complex health service.
- Understanding of Victorian Statutory Datasets reporting and business rules
- Literacy in IT systems that support information management and reporting in a large complex organisation.
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and multi-task to ensure work requirements are completed within expected timeframes.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills