- Posted by:
Albury Wodonga Health has an exciting opportunity for a Health Information Manager to join our friendly and supportive Health Information Team with a focus on supporting our Mental Health services.
Primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Coordination of Albury Wodonga Health (AWH) VAED statutory extracts for mental health including data integrity, quality auditing, clinical coding, submission and reconciliation of data.
- Integration of mental health records into the AWH digital medical record.
- Support and engage the service in transitioning through change and new developments including Activity Based Funding, and Mental Health Service transformation and reform.
AWH offers full orientation and training with the opportunity to be a part of an experienced, supportive and friendly team. AWH provides excellent staff benefits including - Salary packaging and novated leasing through Maxxia and employee assistance & wellbeing programs, including Fitness Passport.
- Up to $10,000 incentive payment applies for eligible applicants
- Be reimbursed for rent, childcare, school fees, relocation costs and more
- Picturesque NE Victoria location close to regional attractions
- Beautiful regional location with free car parking
- Great work environment and team based culture
- Promotional opportunities and support for professional development
- ** For more information on the Rural Workforce Agency Victoria (RWAV) Incentive Scheme or to find out more regarding eligibility requirements, please visit https://www.rwav.com.au/area-mental-health-services/ **