- Posted by: Andrea Gall
Since its inception in 2002, iMedX has been recognised as one of the leading business partners in the healthcare industry. iMedX’s success stems from our experienced in-house team who provide a broad range of services to our clients across coding, auditing, education and clinical documentation improvement.
About the Position
As our wonderful Health Consulting team continues to grow, we are taking the next step in our journey by appointing a Professional Services Program Manager in an initial 12-month full time contract role, with the intention of making the role permanent.
The role will be responsible for the Management of iMedX’s professional services business which includes auditing, healthcare consulting, clinical documentation improvement programs and education. It includes accountability for end-to-end service delivery of all programs, ensuring contractual KPIs and SLAs are met and services provided are compliant. There will also be responsibility for helping to build our client portfolio.
Key Functions of the Role
- Professional Services Project Management
- Health Information Management
- Health Consulting
- Delivery of client programs
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Participating in tenders and new service proposals
- Work with Finance to ensure prompt invoicing of all contracted services upon completion of work
- Grow the iMedX workforce through both employees and independent contractors
To be successful in this Role
Our successful candidate would have the following:
- Minimum 15 years health information management, hospital business unit management, and/or healthcare payment experience
- Commercially astute with previous service delivery management experience for either a private industry service provider or not for profit healthcare service provider
- Business or management qualification desirable (for example; Master of Business Administration MBA)
- Management consulting experience preferable
- Network of industry experts across professional services such as;
- Clinical documentation improvement
- Health information services education
- Healthcare consulting.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to lead a team effectively
- Excellent communication skills, with experience at a C-Suite level – written and verbal
- An innovative thinker who can adapt to any situation
- An autonomous decision maker who can justify choices they have made
- A sense of humour!
- Someone who wants to engage in the iMedX culture
What can we offer you?
- Above Industry standard salaries
- Your birthday day off
- Additional leave for Wellness
- Bi-annual education / conference events (internal)
- Hybrid working environment (or working from home if not located in Melbourne)
- Travel opportunities
- Access to a broad range of health services, public and private, in Australia and New Zealand
- Career progression
- Supportive and collaborative environment
- Regular employee events