- Posted by: Andrea Gall
Implementation Consultant- Informatics
- Help implement large scale digital transformation projects for one of the largest hospitals in Victoria - including the RMH Digital Command Centre
- Be part of a tight knit and engaged team
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance working in a supportive and collaborative team
- Full time, 12 month fixed term role
Your new role:
The Informatics Planning Service is a new project team that is focused on the growth of digital tools and analytics in healthcare. Your role as the Implementation Consultant is to operationalise the use of new digital tools by understanding requirements, supporting design and leading change management and training inivitiatives. Working with a number of stakeholders across the health service, you will support the development of new processes and policies to support the implementation of digital transformation technologies- including the new RMH Digital Command Centre.
In this role you will:
- Design and deliver training programs to support implementation of digital technologies
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and identify opportunities for improvement with the support of digital tools and workflows
- Facilitate change management workshops and other initiatives to support the implementation of new processes, practices and tools in informatics and analytics
- Develop evalaution frameworks for projects- ensuring key measures are available and monitored appropriately
- Continue to advance the RMH strategic priority of becoming a Digital Health Service
- You are tertiary qualified and/or a professional qualification in a relevant field
- You have experience in managing large scale change in a health setting
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
This role would suit a Health Care Professional who is interested in Clinical Informatics and Analytics.
The RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
If you are looking for a challenging role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, connect with us.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check. All RMH employees are required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment including evidence of vaccination against COVID-19 (3 doses) and Influenza with a TGA approved vaccine (mandatory for all clinical and or patient facing roles) prior to commencement. This is in accordance with the Victorian Minister of Health’s Mandatory Vaccination Orders for COVID-19 and legislated requirement for influenza vaccination.
Don’t delay, apply now! - recruitment is ongoing, with interviews commencing as soon as suitable candidates are received.
Advertising may cease prior to the closing date.