- Posted by:
- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network - Lyell McEwin Hospital - Elizabeth Vale
- Salary: ASO6 $94,176 - $99,615 p.a. - Temporary Full-Time - up until 28 October 2022
As the NALHN Health Administration Advisor, you will provide advice on standards, work practices and duty statements to the NALHN Managers and Team leaders.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Evaluate and establish professional competencies for administrative staff through education, training, and development in collaboration with NALHN operational managers.
- Determine and advise on practice relating to corporate and health information standards across NALHN services.
- Ensure that the quality of administration services and tasks across NALHN are described and documented identifying key performance indicators.
- Recommend improvement opportunities where deficiencies in quality and service have been identified.
- Identify service limitations through liaison and referral to the operational Managers.
- Encourage professional forums for administrative staff to identify system and process impacts and as an on-going information feedback and sharing convention.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 792516
Applications close: 10 June 2022
For further information and to apply visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/careers and search for Job Ref: 792516