- Posted by:
St John of God Geelong Hospital is a 284-bed hospital located in the CBD of Geelong, and is recognised as the leading provider of private health care in the Barwon and South-western region of Victoria. The hospital offers services including maternity, cardiac, oncology, rehabilitation and emergency care.
The Hospital is seeking applications for the role of Senior Health Information Manager.
The Senior Health Information Manager will provide support to the Manager Health Information Services to deliver a quality Health Information Service.
This position is offered on a permanent full time basis, working 76 hours per fortnight. Part-time applicants will be considered.
To be classified as Senior Health Information Manager, you will have a Bachelor of Health Information Management or equivalent. Proficiency in the use of ICD-10-AM will be highly regarded.
We can offer you the following:
- Generous salary packaging options
- Up to $9010 on a range of benefits such as mortgage, your rent, or other everyday living expenses
- Up to $2650 on meal entertainment, holiday accommodation and venue hire
- Access to novated leasing to use pre-tax dollars for a car and expenses
- A welcoming & supportive culture
- Flexible work options
- Discounts on hospital services & private health insurance
- Option to purchase up to two weeks of additional annual leave
- Highly competitive salary & conditions
- Opportunities for post-graduate course support
- Dynamic multidisciplinary team
- Professional development opportunities
- Various corporate discounts & benefits
- Close to public transport in central CBD location
- On-site subsidised parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- 10 weeks paid parental leave
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all children and vulnerable people in our care and proactively take measures to protect children/vulnerable people from abuse.
All caregivers employed by St John of God Health Care are required to be vaccinated from Covid-19, or meet the criteria for exemption, in order to fulfil the requirements of the role.
For enquiries please contact Megan Graham, Patient Revenue Optimisation Manager, on 0438880924.