- Posted by:
Senior Health Information Manager
- Full-time ongoing opportunity + Monthly ADOs
- Based in Parkville | Flexibility and work-life balance
- This is an exciting time of growth in youth mental health – make a big impact!
Orygen Specialist Programs (OSP), a program of Melbourne Health, provides specialist mental health services for young people aged 15 to 25 and focuses on providing early intervention to young people with severe and complex mental illness.
Your new role:
- Lead, mentor and develop the Health Information Services team
- Manage governance and health information services across the Orygen Specialist Program
- Work closely with NWMH, RMH, DoH and Orygen National
- Ensure that Orygen meets requirements in the collection, use, evaluation and management of health information
- Initiate, implement and maintain activities to support best practices in mental health delivery
- Bachelor of Health Information Management or equivalent and eligible for membership of Health Information Management Association of Australia
- Previous experience leading a team of Health Information Managers, preferably in a mental health, healthcare or similar setting
- Experience in service evaluation, statistical analysis, activity-based funding, statutory reporting and patient-information/medical-records database management
Benefit of working with Orygen Specialist Programs:
- Join us during this incredibly exciting time of growth and change - career progression opportunities to suit your professional development goals
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance working in a supportive and collaborative team
- Salary packaging, onsite car parking and, close to public transport
RMH is proud to be a workplace that champions diversity, inclusion and equality for our staff and our community. Our goal is for our people to feel safe, included and supported so that they can be at their best every single day. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies, and will consider adjustments to support such applications.
If you are looking for a challenging role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, connect with us.
For a confidential discussion please connect via the details below.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment and COVID-19 Vaccination prior to commencement.