- Posted by:
Regional Telehealth Officer
Gippsland Health Service Partnership
Latrobe Regional Hospital have an exciting opportunity for a suitably qualified Project co-ordinator to join the Gippsland Health Service Partnerships team on a 12 month Fixed term Basis.
Reporting to the Executive Director Regional Services this role plays an important role in supporting Gippsland Health Services. The officer will ensure integration and sustainability of the work undertaken as part of the Regional Telehealth Strategic Plan to embed telehealth into Gippsland public Health Services.
Key deliverables of the role are to:
- Provide leadership to the Gippsland Telehealth community of practice
- Development of policy and governance processes
- Liaison with community members, consumers, staff, and volunteers to continue to improve telehealth usability and utilisation across the region
- Provide training support and materials to health services
- Provide support to telehealth clinics and build self-sufficiency in administration and clinical staff
- Develop processes for self sufficiency of services in information provision re telehealth
- Increase the utilisation of telehealth across the region
- Undertake quality activates to improve telehealth and evaluate impact
- Led specific telehealth projects across the region as directed
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualification in healthcare discipline or related area
- Familiarity with the healthcare system, either in a direct service delivery role or a related role
- Familiarity with telehealth and IT systems
- Previous project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
“IMPORTANT: All staff employed in the healthcare sector are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 (unless a valid exemption applies). Evidence of Vaccination (or exemption) will be required to be provided prior to commencement.”
Why work for LRH?
A leading Gippsland employer, Latrobe Regional Hospital is Gippsland's specialist referral and trauma centre located 150km east of Melbourne. We are a purpose-built teaching hospital caring for a population of more than 260,000 people. Our comprehensive range of services extends to emergency, intensive care, elective surgery, allied health, obstetrics, medical and radiation oncology at the Gippsland Cancer Care Centre, dialysis and aged care.
- A friendly and supportive team
- High quality patient care
- A collaborative and innovative working environment
- Modern Facilities
- Electronic Medical Records
Our unique difference:
- Regional lifestyle opportunities
- Access to excellent schools, health and transport services
- Generous salary packaging benefits, paid parental leave and flexible working conditions
- Expanding specialist services with future redevelopments & expansions
Our commitment to you:
LRH is recognized as a leading learning hospital providing ongoing career opportunities. We provide a safe and rewarding work environment for all of our staff and have made a long-term commitment to strengthen our organisational culture through leadership excellence, education and training.
Now is an exciting time to join our team with significant growth on the horizon.
Diversity and Inclusion
At LRH we value workforce diversity and inclusion, where individual uniqueness is embraced. We value diverse life experiences and the perspectives of our people, whilst providing high-quality health care to all members of our community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, cultural background, disability, or sexuality.
At LRH we are committed to providing positive employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background. LRH’s Koori Health Liaison Officer is available to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent applicants on (03) 5173 8653.
We at LRH strongly encourage people with disability and diverse backgrounds to apply for our roles.
If we can assist you with any reasonable adjustments in order to submit your application for this role, please contact the People & Culture team via email at PeopleCultureAdmin@lrh.com.au noting your preferred method of communication and contact details and a member of the team will be in touch.