- Posted by: Andrea Gall
About Grampians Health
Grampians Health was established 1 November 2021, bringing together Edenhope and District Memorial Hospital, Stawell Regional Health, Wimmera Health Care Group and Ballarat Health Services to deliver safe, sustainable, healthcare tailored to changing workforce and community needs, for the long term.
This partnership follows years of strong collaboration and close partnerships between the four health services. Together, we will deliver better healthcare, enhance services and advance careers, closer to home, now and into the future.
A career with Grampians Health means you are connected and are part of a team providing quality healthcare to rural and regional communities. Our communities are diverse, as is our workforce, with expert clinical staff from across the world choosing to live and work in our beautiful region.
Grampians Health provides acute, maternity, mental health, allied health, aged care, administration and support services. This means your career will be as diverse and rewarding as you strive to be.
To manage, with partner VINAH Data Manager/HIM role, the data cycle and data quality of the Victorian Integrated Non-Admitted Health (VINAH) Dataset. The role may also include management of minor datasets and reporting and leave coverage of other datasets.
VINAH/AIMS Data management
- Undertake data extraction, cleansing, submission, cleansing, reconciliation cycle, ensuring Department of Health and internal reporting timelines are met.
- Collect/extract, cleanse and submit data for the AIMS dataset as per relevant body reporting requirements
- Maintain quality control and reconciliation measures for VINAH
- Liaise with staff involved in front end data collection to ensure understanding of data and data integrity requirements
Other Datasets and reporting
- Victorian Healthcare Experience Survey (VHES)
- Discharge Summary Compliance Reporting & support
- Victorian Audit of Surgical Mortality (VASM)
Key selection criteria include:
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail, thoroughness and follow through
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working with the VINAH dataset would be highly regarded
- Experience working with IBA webPAS and Outpatient data would be highly regarded
- Qualification in Health Information Management